Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet Dr. Doleac

I started my orthodontic career as a military orthodontist in Germany, Texas, and Alaska. My military service began when I earned my bachelor degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point. While on active duty in the US Army, I attended the University of Texas Dental School in San Antonio. I then earned my Orthodontic Degree from the University of Missouri in Kansas City in 1981. After nine years as a military orthodontist, I brought my family to Portland to start my private practice.

My wife, Marge, and I have four children. Our oldest son, Jason, works for Boston Scientific and just moved to Salt Lake City with his wife, Meredith, and their three children, Kendal, Carter, and Addison. Michael, our second son, lives in Park City, Utah. He and his wife, Shannon, have 2 sons, Taylor and Boston. Michael is pursuing a masters in Physics and intends to teach either high school or college Physics. Kenny, our third son, followed in my footsteps and graduated from West Point. After 2 tours in Iraq as a Blackhawk helicopter pilot, he is planning on leaving the Army and pursuing an MBA. Our daughter, Suzanne, graduated from Carroll College in Helena, Montana, with degrees in Biology and French. She just received her acceptance into Oregon Health Science University Medical School, where she begins in the fall.

I enjoy getting together with my kids and grandkids, especially at our cabin in eastern Washington. I like to golf, fish, snow ski, work out, and watch basketball, especially March Madness and the NBA playoffs. I am fascinated by computers and how technological advances are changing orthodontics. I also love to read historical fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment