Friday, January 15, 2010

Great Patient Reviews for Dr. Doleac & His Orthodontic Team

We love seeing all of the kind words that our patients have said about Dr. Doleac and the Magic Smiles team. We wanted to share a few with you. If you'd like to write a review for Dr. Doleac, head to our Google local listing and share your comments!

What I like best about my orthodontist is his great attitude that he has every time I go to my appointment. He explains out everything related to my treatment and answers all questions I have. The service is EXCELLENT and they are all nice people and very professional. I am very happy about that!!! ~ Fidel F.

VERY Friendly, bright, cheery and kid oriented! ~ Byron M.

He is very nice and seems very patient. Also the girls that help are nice too and my son really liked all of them on his first visit. Made him very comfortable and not nervous at all. Thanks!
~ Austin Z.

I enjoy that he always seems very aware of what is going on during my appointment. I never feel left out of the loop and he always keeps things moving at a quick pace during the appointment and also keeps things moving quickly in the long run with my braces. ~ Brad B.

No comments:

Post a Comment