Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Magic Smiles Patient Testimonials

Dr. Doleac has been building magic smiles in the Portland area for nearly 20 years. Take a look at what some of his patients have said!




Dr. Doleac did a great job, professional but friendly. The office staff does an excellent job, appointments on time, great customer service. ~ Corey B.

Dr. Doleac is very nice and seems very patient. Also the girls that help are nice too and my son really liked all of them on his first visit. Made him very comfortable and not nervous at all. Thanks! ~ Austin Z.

What I like best about Dr. Doleac is his great attitude that he has every time I go to my appointment. He explains everything related to my treatment and answers all the questions I have. The service is EXCELLENT and they are all nice people and very professional. I am very happy about that!!! ~ Fidel F.

Dr. Doleac is very friendly and treats my daughter like she is special, which she needs! ~ Bruce D.

Dr. Doleac is really great - he answers all of my questions and makes sure I understand. ~ Dolores C.

No comments:

Post a Comment