Thursday, May 7, 2009

Meet Dr. Doleac

Hello, I’m Dr. Phil Doleac. I started my orthodontic career as a military orthodontist in Germany, Texas, and Alaska. My military service began when I earned my bachelor degree from the United States Military Academy at West Point. While still enlisted in the US Army, I attended the University of Texas Dental School in San Antonio. I then earned my Orthodontic Degree from the University of Missouri in Kansas City in 1981. After nine years as a military orthodontist, I brought my family to Portland to start my private practice.

My wife, Marge, and I have four children. Our son Jason lives in Seattle with his wife, Meredith and their three children Kendal, Carter, and Addison. Our son Michael lives in Park City, Utah. He and his wife, Shannon, have a new baby boy, Taylor. Kenny, our third son, followed in my footsteps and graduated from West Point. He is now serving his second tour in Iraq while commanding a blackhawk helicopter company. Our daughter, Suzanne, graduated from Carroll College in Helena, Montana, with a degree in Biology and French. She is now applying to Medical School. I have tried to convince Suzanne and Michael to change their focus from medicine to dentistry and orthodontics, but they cannot be swayed!

I try to see my family as often as possible, and love it when they participate in outdoor activities with me. I like to golf, fish, snow ski, water ski, bike, work out, and play a little basketball. I am also fascinated by computers and how technology advances, and I love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment